Welcome to Swedish-Lapland
Experience the distant and most beautiful countrysides of the north of Sweden.
Escape the stressy workdays and spend some unforgetable days in a beautiful landscape.
There is no need to be an sports athlet or an alpinist, our tours are made for everybody. Enjoy the days in the mountains by trekking or the stillness of the rivers and lakes by canoing. Take part in a sled dog tour across the white, snowy wilderness, always with the friendly huskies at your side.
trekking and hiking
- trekking in the wilderness of the famous Sarek and Padjelanta nationalparks
- trekking/hiking in the Vindelfjällen nature reserve, the biggest in Europe
- to the glaciers of Sulitelma
- tour on the wild Pite river
- family tour on the Uddjaur lakes
- fishing in the wilderness – pike, perch, trout
- fly fishing in Lapland
- a combination of canoing and hiking guarantees unforgetable experiences for the whole family
- across the mountainside of Vindelfjällen
- husky trekking – hiking with our huskies
- across the wilderness of Sarek and Padjelanta nationalpark
a great experience for the whole family contains dogsleding, snowmobil, snowshoe tour and many other activities
sled dog tours
- one day or two days tours
- mountain tours
- tour for seniors
snowshoe tour for families
winter adventure in Lapland with many different activities
Further we have some very nice holiday houses from simple, plain up to higher standard.
There are so many possibilities to enjoy nature in Lapland – come and discover yourself