Individual canoe tours and canoe rental
Our special service for anyone wanting to discover the untouched wilderness of Lapland on a canoe trip, but who cannot or does not want to transport their boat and equipment across half of Europe. Also, if you do not own your own boat or you make a spontaneous decision and do not have much time, you are sure to find exactly what you want here..
Your start to the canoe trip in Lapland is very relaxed. We pick you up from Luleå or Arvidsjaur Airport or from Luleå or Älvsbyn station and take you to the canoe area.
You decide on which body of water you want to paddle. Do you have a dream river that you have always wanted to “conquer” or are you looking for a secluded lake with a sandy beach? No problem.
But, we are also happy to provide advice and look for the right tour for your canoe holiday, which matches your wishes and your skill level.
We provide the boats, including accessories, all the camping equipment and everything that you need for your canoe trip and your stay in the wilderness, including provisions.
Then let the adventure begin...
Other interesting canoe tours
You can also go on all canoe tours that we offer as guided tours without a guide.
We have compiled a selection of other interesting canoe tours in the Lapland wilderness for you here.
Wild, narrow river with short lake crossings and easy WW/portages, landscape with extensive forest and low mountain range scenery, some crossing of small, remote settlements, very good population of beavers, while Elk, wolverines, eagles and brown bears can also be found, as well as a good fish stock (pike, perch, chub, whitefish). Mobile phone reception along the entire tour, no shopping facilities available.
- Interesting and exciting river tour
- Short portages or easy white-water sections
- For families with children, beginners and advanced
- 7 to 12 days
Wild rivers, completely unregulated with white water sections or portages, excellent wildlife observation is possible (elk, eagles, reindeer, wolverines, lynx, brown bears), outstanding fish stock (grayling, salmon, trout, pike, perch), no shopping facilities, mobile phone reception is available, beautiful day tours on foot are possible.
- Wilderness tour with WW/portages
- Experience in paddling and in the wilderness is required
5 to 7 days
A narrow lake bordered by dense forests and rolling mountains, good fishing areas (pike, perch, trout), stunning day and mountain tours on foot are possible, wildlife observation, including elk, reindeer and eagles, no shopping facilities, mobile phone reception is available.
- Tour on a narrow lake
- Protected from the wind, no portages
- Optimal for beginners, families with children and people with only a short amount of available time
- Approx. 5 to 7 days
The followings services are included for the home waters of Storavan, Västra Kikkejaur, Östra Kikkejaur and Biberfluß:
- Transfers from/to the Luleå or Arvidsjaur Airport as well as to the canoe area
- Accommodation in the holiday huts on the first and second-last evening with dinner and breakfast
- Tour catering
- 3-C (for max. 2 persons plus luggage), incl. paddles, waterproof bags and life jackets
- Camping equipment (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping mat, cooker, dishes, cutlery, saw)
For more canoeing waters, such as Piteälven, Laisälven, Skelefteälven, Ivalojoki, etc., please contact us.
For more canoeing waters, such as Piteälven, Laisälven, Skelefteälven, Ivalojoki, etc., please contact us..